DOC 200 Predator Trap – Stoats, rats and hedgehogs
If you are a halo household and enter your voucher number this product is only $32 (you can thank DOC, Wellington City Council, Greater Wellington and the Morgan Foundation).
• Mustelids: Stoats/Weasels
• Hands-on training options are available through the Halo Website
• Online instructional videos are available through the DOCskillable You Tube:
Trap set up for Halo households
How to set up and service for conservation
• Dead animals can be buried in the garden or bagged and placed in household rubbish
• DOC200s have a very powerful trap mechanism. Make sure you have attended a training course and/or thoroughly viewed and
followed the online instructional videos
• Make sure the lid is screwed down at all times so that children can’t access the trap
• When you change the bait make sure you use a safety clip or ‘unset’ the trap
All money raised from sales will go into buying more traps to kill more pesky predators!
Out of stock